7 Keys to Create Relationships with the Adult Children of Your HNW Clients
May 17th | 1 pm eastern
A significant percentage of financial advisors do not have a meaningful relationship with their clients' adult children.
Limiting beliefs include; "It's too challenging and time-consuming to create meaningful relationships with my client's adult children."
Why are these results happening?
- 66% of adult children fire their parents’ financial advisor after they inherit their parents’ wealth
- 88% of those who chose not to work with their parents’ advisor never even considered doing so
- 75% of investors say their adult children have never met their advisors
Tomorrow is too late as 60% of affluent investors met their first financial advisor before 45 and one-third before they were 35.
Successful Relationship Marketing To The Adult Children Of Your Higher-Net-Worth Clients requires understanding and implementing:
- Create an Intergenerational Value Proposition to be used for Meetings / Speaking, Brochures, Direct Mail Letter / Postcard, Email Campaigns, and Website
- Implement 8 Steps to Segment Current Clients & Adult Children
- Develop the All About You and Your Children Discovery Process
- 7 Steps to help your Clients Understand the Value of Multigenerational Risk Management and Investment Planning that lead to Adult Children Introductions
- Create Key Steps and Strategies for Successful Family Meetings
- Create / Research Intergenerational Clients Interest Content Marketing for Direct Mail Letter / Postcard and Email Campaigns
- Implement a Personalized Intergenerational Social Media Campaign
Coach, Speaker, Author, Leading Advisor