Caleb Guilliams is the Founder and CEO of BetterWealth, a company that helps people gain control over their money today while maximizing their future wealth potential. At an early age, Caleb read every financial book he could get his hands on. Now, he’s one of the youngest leaders in the industry and is quickly becoming “the new face of finance.” Caleb is the Author of The AND Asset, hosts the BetterWealth podcast, and is on a mission to impact as many lives as possible.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How did Caleb Guilliams become a leader in the industry at such a young age, and what sparked his entrepreneurial spirit?
- How young advisors can build credibility
- Why Caleb went down the life insurance career path
- The value of focusing on results and working in your unique ability
- How Caleb became such an active listener
- Tips for building trust with your clients
- Caleb shares the topics he’ll be talking about at APEX
- Caleb answers a series of rapid-fire questions
In this episode…
Caleb Guilliams became the youngest person to run a life insurance unit in history at a bank. At age 21, he went on to start his company, BetterWealth. Now, he’s grown his team and services clients in all 50 states. So, how did Caleb do it? In this insightful episode, he shares all the details.
One of Caleb’s top drivers of success is leading a life of giving. He’s learned how to become an active listener, ask thoughtful questions, and open up to clients so that he can understand their most important needs. With a giving attitude, Caleb is able to build trust with clients and help them live the life they truly want.
In this episode of Advisor Today, Chris Gandy and Suzanne Carawan are joined by Caleb Guilliams, the Founder and CEO of BetterWealth, to talk about his journey in the financial industry. Caleb shares what inspired him to found his company, his proudest moments and biggest pitfalls, advice to gain credibility, and why giving to others is one of the most important values.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Caleb Guilliams on LinkedIn
- The AND Asset: The secret way to save and use your money at the same time by Caleb Guilliams
- BetterWealth with Caleb Guilliams
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't by Jim Collins
- The Third Door: The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World's Most Successful People Launched Their Careers by Alex Banayan
- And This is How it Started podcast
- Chris Gandy LACP on LinkedIn
- Suzanne Carawan on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, or NAIFA, the #1 association for producers in financial services.
At NAIFA, we enhance professional skills, promote ethical conduct, and advocate for legislative and regulatory environments.
By joining NAIFA, you gain access to a partnership that elevates your performance while providing greater purpose to your professional work. NAIFA members are happier, make more money, and stay in the business longer.