Before you head out for Trick-or-Treating, spend the afternoon preparing for Long-Term Care Awareness Month with NAIFA's Limited and Extended Care Planning Center. Executive Director, Carroll Golden, CLU, ChFC, CLTC, CASL, LECP, FLMI hosts a Halloween event, Don't Be Scared of Long-Term Care. This free event will feature some of the biggest names in the limited and long-term care space.
Our Speakers Include:
- Tom Riekse, Managing Director, LTCI Partners
- Kevin Sypniewski, President and CEO of AGIS Network
- Lori Gubash, National LTCi Director, The Krause Agency
- Peter Hershon, CLU, ChFC, Senior Vice President, Account Services, Coventry
- Scott Root, Lead Director, Product Management/Development, Aetna
- Corey Anderson, DIA, President and Founder, DI Geek
- Dan Mangus, Vice President of Sales, Senior Marketing Specialists
- Jeff Levin, Divisional Vice President, Care Solutions, OneAmerica
Registration is now open, so be sure to encourage members and prospects to register.
Did you know that Carroll Golden is the best-selling author of two books? Did you know that she also has LTC courses approved for CE credit?
Carroll is the best-selling author of two books, How Not to Tear Your Family Apart and How Not to Pull Your Family Apart: A Practical Guide to Caregiving and Financial Stability. Her speaking topic, "The Shadow Caregiving Economy" provides a 3-step blueprint for advisors to use along with practical sales tips and conversation starters. Learn more and invite Carroll to an upcoming meeting by reaching out to her at email@example.com!