Earlier this year, NAIFA conducted its annual membership survey. This year, five randomly selected members who completed the survey received a $100 gift card. We're excited to congratulate the winners:
- Karl Keller — NAIFA-Colorado
- Melanie Myott — NAIFA-Iowa
- Kerry Peabody, CLU, CLTC, RICP — NAIFA-Maine
- Vera Braswell, CLU, ChFC, CLTC, CASL, RICP — NAIFA-North Carolina
- Meredith Langus, FSCP, LUTCF — NAIFA-New York
The survey results help us get to know our members better and provide you with the valuable programs and services you expect from your professional association. The results also give us information that helps us craft our political advocacy messages to maximize our influence with the state and federal policymakers who have a profound impact on your professional success and clients’ wellbeing.
Congratulations to our winners!