NAIFA is an official participating organization in America Saves Week, which will be February 22-26, 2021. Other participants include associations and financial companies and agencies from around the country.
America Saves Week is “an annual celebration as well as a call to action for everyday Americans to commit to saving successfully.” America Saves provides participating organizations with resources and educational materials that they can use to encourage consumers to protect their financial security. It’s not too late to sign up.
This year, the week features a different theme each week:
- Monday, February 22, 2021 | Save Automatically
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021 | Save for the Unexpected
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 | Save to Retire
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 | Save by Reducing Debt
- Friday, February 26, 2021 | Save as a Family
NAIFA will participate by publishing consumer-focused blog and social media posts that highlight saving as a feature component of risk-protection products and retirement plans.