Lawrence Holzberg, LUTCF, LACP, President of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) was a featured speaker Thursday, February 24, in Houston at the 2022 Annual State Conference of NAIFA’s Texas chapter. His remarks at the event reviewed the State of NAIFA and challenged insurance and financial professionals to be the best they can be as producers and as advocates for their businesses, association, and Main Street clients.
Holzberg, the Managing Director, Director of Insurance & Advanced Sales at Fortis Lux Financial in New York, leads NAIFA during the Year 2 implementation of the NAIFA 2025 Strategic Plan. In his presentation, Holzberg told of NAIFA’s progress towards achieving the plan’s three primary goals: growing membership, amplifying NAIFA’s brand, and improving the NAIFA membership experience. He also discussed the unique and critical role advisors play in helping an ever-diversifying Main Street achieve financial security.
The enthusiastic crowd at the meeting gave Holzberg a standing ovation.
“NAIFA members are the best insurance and financial advisors in the United States, dedicated to high standards of professionalism and bolstered by their commitment to abide by NAIFA’s Code of Ethics,” Holzberg said. “I am honored whenever I am able to get together with them and discuss our great association. We support each other as one NAIFA Nation, encourage each other, and push each other to new heights of success.”
Holzberg was joined by a standout group of thought leaders presenting at the NAIFA-TX Annual State Conference. These include:
- Harlan Accola, CRM, National Reverse Mortgage Director at Fairway Independent Mortgage, loyal member since 2015
- Cheryl Canzanella, CLU, ChSNC, LUTCF, Brokerage Director with MassMutual and 2019 NAIFA Young Advisor Team Leader of the Year, loyal member since 2010
- Rick Demko, CLU, RICP, LUTCF, LACP, Director of Insurance & Head of Agency at Centric Wealth and 2020 Advisor Today Four Under 40 winner, loyal member since 2015
- David McKnight, author of The Power of Zero, loyal member since 1998.
- Rodney Mogen, DBA, MBA, CRPC, AAMS, CAM, Brokerage Director with MassMutual, loyal member since 2011
- Brian Walsh, CLU, ChFC, RFC, Co-Owner of Walsh & Nicholson Financial Group and author of Beyond the Mask, loyal member since 1987
Holzberg will be speaking to audiences around the United States throughout 2022. After his stop in Texas, his next stop is the NAIFA-MO State Meeting, Thursday, March 3 in St. Louis.