NAIFA's Apex East is nearly sold out. You need to act now before you miss out on this amazing event.
The one-day schedule includes multiple networking breaks where you can build relationships with leading financial, estate planning law, accounting, technology, and performance coaching professionals. This is a pure-play sales summit that will give you ideas and connections to help you grow your business.
When you are not interacting with other successful professionals, Apex offers a slate of exceptional presentations with insights on improving your communication and persuasive powers and serving your clients more effectively. Scheduled speakers include:
- Lynn Franklin, a leadership communications expert, author of Getting Others to Do What You Want, and a top TEDx Talk presenter whose presentation on how to be a mind reader had 4 million views. At Apex East, she will present “Be the Most Persuasive Person in the Room: Build Rapport & Connection.”
- Max Major, The Mind Hacker, is a world-renowned mentalist and expert in influence and body language. He has performed and enlightened audiences at corporate events around the world.
- Shailini George, Professor at Suffolk University Law School and a well-being advocate, will present “The Cure for the Distracted Mind.”
- Ron Lee, Vice President, Advanced Markets and Brokerage Field Relations at Mutual of Omaha will present “Insurance as an Asset.”
- Chris Bor and Rob Petzold of Kansas City Life will present “Helping Your Clients Achieve Tax Avoidance.”
- NAIFA Trustee Brian Haney of The Haney Company and Pamela Nieto of the Latino Executive Network and Chief Brand Officer at Captiva Branding will discuss branding strategies for serving underserved markets.
Apex East is being held in the first-rate conference facilities of NAIFA's new headquarters building in Arlington, VA. The location is convenient to Reagan National Airport (DCA) and the Washington, D.C., area Metro system (on the Orange and Blue lines). Don't miss it.