Performance + Purpose is NAIFA’s signature professional development event featuring thought leaders and experts sharing their insights, knowledge, and experience. Breakout sessions will help you drive your businesses success along four professional development tracks: Sales & Prospecting, Practice Management, Technology, and Advanced Planning. This year’s conference, Aug. 17-19, is 100% virtual, and registration is open now.
Workshop topics will include:
- Turning your best clients into top-line referral sources
- Boosting sales from the kitchen table to Top of the Table
- Transitioning to fee-based financial planning
- Using technology to create a frictionless client experience
- Latest developments in Fintech, featuring an expert discussion panel
- Cryptocurrency and tax implications for advanced practices
- Powerful modern trust law planning tools
These sessions will provide tips and ideas to put money in your pocket and help you grow your business. Using a highly interactive platform, attendees will have plentiful opportunities to network with colleagues and engage with expert presenters.
Each day of Performance + Purpose will feature an inspirational and motivational keynote speaker. Join us for:
- Dana Perino, New York Times best-selling author, former White House Press Secretary, and Fox News Channel anchor and program host
- Holly Hoffman, a renowned motivational speaker who was the last remaining member of the Espada Tribe and the last woman standing on Season 21 of CBS’ hit reality show “Survivor Nicaragua”
- Jason Hewlett, the only speaker in the world teaching leadership in a performance of uncanny musical and comedy impressions utilizing the legends of stage
Special events will include virtual book signings, a Leadership in Life Institute LILI 7 leadership workshop (additional fee required), Young Advisor Team interactive happy hour, and IFAPAC 55th anniversary celebration (for NAIFA members only).
Learn more and see the complete schedule at conference.naifa.org.