InsuranceNewsNet magazine highlighted "9 Ideas to Help Producers Grow Their Business," presented by Howard Sharfman, senior managing director at NFP Insurance Solutions, during the Society of FSP and NAIFA's Advanced Practice Center Impact Week.
The article summarizes Sharfman's suggestions for firms serving clients with complex financial planning needs, which were the basis for his extremely popular Impact Week session.
The nine ideas involve:
- Sticking to an agenda.
- Considering multiple generations.
- Considering the impact of interest rates and inflation.
- Gauging the potential impact of proposed tax legislation.
- Getting automatic referrals.
- Using marketing and social media calendars.
- Leveraging a life insurance retirement program.
- Using private placement life insurance.
- Exploring split-dollar and similar programs.
Sharfman's presentation and other sessions from the Society or FSP and NAIFA's Advanced Practice Center Impact Week are available on-demand.