NAIFA Members Exclusive Event
IFAPAC Presents Sips & Tips
Financial Literacy | April 8 | 6:30 pm eastern
On Thursday, April 8th, all NAIFA members are invited to attend Sips & Tips to receive some great tips on financial literacy and your businesses. This exciting event is brought to you by IFAPAC.
Erin Fox, an independent investment advisor with Cambridge Investment Research, combines her experience as an owner of an ever-expanding financial advisory firm and as an educator to enlighten members with ways to incorporate financial literacy into multiple parts of your businesses.
A mixologist, Stephanie LaBonte, will teach the group how to make a NAIFA Blue Lagoon Cocktail and IFAPAC Mocktail!
Attend this event and you may be the winner of one of three Beverage Baskets, complete with all that is necessary to enjoy these fabulous drinks with family and friends. Download the recipes for the NAIFA Lagoon and IFAPAC Mocktail beforehand to have the ingredients on hand and ready to go!
Register for Sips and Tips, April 8 at 6:30 pm eastern. Note: You must be a NAIFA member to register and attend.
- June 18: Sips & Tips: NAIFA Birthday - Register
- July 1: Main Street Mixer: Americana Birthday Sing a Long - Register
- August 19: Main Street Mixer: Bingo - Register
- September 2: Sips & Tips: Life Insurance Awareness Month - Register
- December 9: Main Street Mixer: December Desserts - Register
All events will begin at 6:30 pm Eastern.