The end of June brings a close to this year's National Annuity Awareness Month, but the work NAIFA has done has raised awareness that will last yearlong. We hope you saw our videos on social media featuring NAIFA CEO Kevin Mayeux and ACLI President and CEO Susan Neely.
- Support for National Annuity Awareness Month
- Support for State Advocacy and the NAIC Annuity Standard
Other social media posts throughout June highlighted the month's theme to both the advisor community and consumers. We also featured a series of blog posts promoting annuities and the month:
- Americans Want Guaranteed Lifetime Income Products
- Bryon Holz: Annuities Are a Great Fit for Many Clients
- June Puts a Spotlight on Annuities and NAIFA's Support for Consumer Protections in Every State
- Kansas Strengthens Protections for Annuity Consumers
- NAIFA Advocacy Work Helps Bring About Flexible Retirement Planning Options
- New Oregon Law Strengthens Safeguards for Annuity Consumers
- Everything You Need to Know About Annuities (consumer content)
Our Advisor Today webinar this month features an expert panel of Bryan Albert, VP & Head of Sales at Eagle Life Insurance Company; Ellen Donovan, External Wholesaler, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America; and Rona Guymon, CRC, SVP of Annuity Distribution at Nationwide Financial presenting, "How to Increase Your Annuity Sales." The webinar is now available on demand.
Working with partners in the industry, NAIFA and our members were instrumental in getting at least 18 states and territories to issue proclamations celebrating June as National Annuity Awareness Month. In many states, NAIFA members were the residents who sponsored the requests sent to state governors. Those where we have received confirmation of proclamations are:
|District of Columbia||Nebraska||Tennessee|