Join the LECP at 2 pm eastern on Thursday, September 23rd, for a virtual executive roundtable - What's Driving Life Settlement Growth. The discussion will focus on current market trends in life settlements and how you can leverage this important tool.
LECP Executive Director, Carroll Golden, CLU, ChFC, CLTC, CASL, LACP, FLMI, will be joined by Coventry executives Alan H. Buerger, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Peter Hershon, CLU, ChFC, Sr. Vice President Account Services, and Patrick Cahill, CRPC, RICP, Head of Strategic Accounts.
The discussion will cover:
- The life settlement industry evolution and history.
- How the marketplace is evolving, including new capital sources driving flexibility and higher payouts for your clients.
- How firms are creating value for clients within the financial planning process particularly with healthcare and long-term care planning while driving new sources of revenue.
- The latest laws and pending legislation that will impact your fiduciary responsibility.
- Why more policy owners are open to selling their existing life insurance.
- How to identify life settlement opportunities in your client base and business growth plans.
What's Driving Life Settlement Growth
Thursday, September 23rd
2 pm eastern