NAIFA and the Society of FSP are bringing together thought leaders for three days of high-impact presentations by financial planning thought leaders for the first Advanced Practice Impact Week October 19th - 21st. Experts will provide valuable takeaways focused on succession planning, life insurance strategies for business owners, employee stock ownership plans, and more.
NAIFA and FSP designed the Advanced Practice Center to serve the entire community of insurance and financial professionals, and Advanced Practice Center Impact Week programs are open to NAIFA members and non-members, alike. Advance registration is required, and registration is now open.
NAIFA’s Advanced Practice Center Impact Week Schedule
Tuesday, October 19th, 11 AM - 2 PM Eastern
- Business Succession Planning in a Low Interest Rate Environment - Kathleen W. Bilderback JD, LLM, AEP, Affinity Law Group, LLC
- Comprehensive Business Succession and Exit Planning Using Life Insurance - Stacey Mcmahan JD, CLU, ChFC, Pacific Life
- Life Insurance In Qualified Plans - Bridging The Retirement Planning Gap -Scott McHenry FCA, MAAA, MSEA, McHenry Advisors & Andrew Rinn JD, CFP, CLU, ChFC, Ameritas
Wednesday, October 20th, 11 AM - 2 PM Eastern
- 9 Ideas to Help Producers Grow Their Business - Howard Sharfman, NFP Insurance Solutions
- Life Insurance in the Business Marketplace; Case Study Deep Dive- Robert B. Wellendorf AEP® CAP®, Execso Business Planning
- Private Placement Life Insurance & Captive Insurance Companies - Frank W. Seneco, Seneco & Associations and R. Wesley Sierk, III, ACI, ARM, ChFC, Risk Management Advisors
Thursday, October 21st, 11 AM - 2 PM Eastern
- 7 Reasons Why Business Owners Need Life Insurance - Steven J Beatty, CEPA, Financial Solutions for Business
- Modern Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Design, Trends, And Opportunities In A Rising Tax Environment - Daniel M. Zugell, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF, AEP, Business Transition Advisors, Inc.
- Life Insurance Kingdom - Joel Solomon, ChFC, The Paradigm Gilbert Group
The Advanced Practice Center is a thought leadership hub for topics in advanced markets. In addition to hosting Impact Week, the Center offers monthly webinars, blog articles, and additional content designed to provide insurance and financial professionals with up-to-date information and access to leading experts.