Don’t miss NAIFA’s 7th Annual Diversity Symposium on May 23, 2022, in Washington, D.C. Each year, NAIFA spotlights the importance of promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion within the insurance and financial services industry to provide opportunities for financial security to all Americans.
This year’s event will take place on May 23, immediately followed by the kickoff of NAIFA’s 2022 Annual Congressional Conference. Join powerful industry DEI thought leaders for this free event.
2022 Diversity Symposium Speakers
- Christopher Gandy, LACP, NAIFA Trustee and NAIFA DEI Council Co-chair
- Angela White, NAIFA DEI Council Co-chair
- Toni Gonzales, LACP, Vice President of NAIFA partner WIFS
- Dennis Martin, President of Individual Life and Financial Services of NAIFA partner OneAmerica
- Kristen Dorm, Vice President of Agency Growth and Development of NAIFA partner OneAmerica
- Lined Mason, Vice President of Service of NAIFA partner Ameritas
- Ronald J. Adams, MASCL, Vice President of Northwestern Mutual
- Richie Marrero, of 360 Benefits LLC
Diverse Voices in Attendance
Watch for these dynamic NAIFA members at the event!
Stephen L. Kagawa, FSS, LUTCF, is the founder and CEO of The Pacific Bridge Companies (TPBC). Kagawa has been a loyal NAIFA-CA member since 1986. A third-generation insurance agent, Kagawa strives to reach underserved, poorly served, and unserved communities with his philosophy of “Aloha Financial Advising."
Stephanie Tulley of NAIFA-FL is committed to equity for all and stays informed about policy and legislative changes to serve her clients with the most up-to-date information. Tulley joined NAIFA in 2021. She manages one of the top State Farm agencies in the Tampa Bay area and runs her own consultancy agency, The Insurance Advisory.
Carina Hatfield serves as President of NAIFA-PA and Co-Chair of NAIFA’s National Young Advisor Team (YAT) Committee. A graduate of NAIFA’s Leadership in Life Institute (LILI), Hatfield has been a loyal NAIFA member since 2005. She works every day to educate clients and give them options so they can make choices to protect themselves and their families.
Patricia (Trish) May is the YAT Chair for NAIFA-PA and a LILI graduate. A loyal NAIFA member since 2013, May is dedicated to working collaboratively with her clients to help them achieve financial security.